Saturday, May 9, 2009

Muy Bendecido ♥


My God

is amazing.



Yesterday (Friday), after school, I received the rest of the money that I needed to go to Peru!! :)

I can even begin to explain how incredible God has shown his provision to be.
He is truly the God who "is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine"!

Thank you all for your support and prayers, they mean more to me than you can know.


Now I'm waiting to get the final information from Billy, so I can go ahead and purchase the plane ticket I have on hold. I've gotten my shots out of the way (thank you Lord!), and everything seems to be going according to schedule so far!


I read this verse today, and it made me smile :)

Luke 12:28
"If then God so clothe the grass, which is today in the field, and tomorrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?"

No comments:

Post a Comment