Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 11, 2009 (PM)

I could stay here forever. I don´t know how I will ever be able to leave these kids. It was so neat to be able to see the boys I knew from last year again. I brought Oscar a picture of of us together from last year--you should have seen the smile on his face. The rest of the day he wanted to be by my side and hold my hand. I also met another boy today named Christian. He may be the most precious boy I´ve ever seen. We played together all day, his laughter is absolutely contagious.
Today, sitting on the ground with Christian in my lap and at least six other boys surounding me as we told stories,made videos, and looked at pictures, with the mountains all around us, in a place with so many memories, is perhaps one of the most content and happy times of my life.
This organization is doing incredible things. By comingback year after year, I get to show these sweet children that there ARE many people who truly love and care about them. They all come from such awful situations and backgrounds--and showing this love to them will help them understand the love that there TRUE Father has for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment