Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 12, 2009

We took the group from Scotland to the airport today. The next group comes on the 15th. The plan is to go to church tonight with some of the boys from the center here. We have two free days here before the next work team comes, so we´ll be able to spend a couple days in Cusco seeing some of the tourist sites in the area. On friday afternoon, I leave for Lima, and then I´m off to Puerto Alegria. Thanks to Billy, the intern that I´m with right now, I´ve heard plenty of insect stories to makeme want to stay right here in Cusco.
Serioulsy, I love the Urabama area. The most beautiful place with the most beautiful kids. I would be content to stay here forever.
Please pray that these next few days go smoothly and that next next work team (another scottish one!) makes it here safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment