Saturday, July 25, 2009

July 22, 2009

I can´t believe how quickly time passes. 8 days. That´s all I have left in this beautiful country that I´ve become so attached to. I´ve seen the big cities, the beach, the mountains, and now I´m in the jungle. Which for me, considering all of the bugs, is one of the least likely places for me to enjoy, but I´m starting to fall in love with this place too.

Each of these homes are so different, but they are all done with such love, and I can´t believe all the great things that are going on in these places.

More than anything, I´ve really enjoyed really getting to know the boys here. I´ve seen them so happy and excited about things. Yet at other times, the looks I´ve seen in some of thier eyes almost scares me. I wonder what they think about sometimes. I wish that I could make them understand the love that has to be so difficult to accept and understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment