Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July 13, 2009

Church last night was incredible. The worship was one of the most amazing things I´ve whitnessed on my trip so far. If I had all the money in the world, I would want to fly down here every Sunday afternoon to be a part of what is going on here. I definitely needed it.

Today, Billy and I went to 8 different tourist sites. Museums, ruins, monuments. I´m exhausted. Tomorrow is another day of touring Cusco. It looks like I´m going to get even fewer days with the boys here. Maybe one (or two) at the most. :(
But I´ll definitely take whatever I can get!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Catherine,
    I love you!!!
    PLEASE remember to start taking your malaria pills 2 days before leaving for the jungle!!
    We're praying for you!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will probably not read this for a while...I will be thinking and praying for you often. I can;t want until you get back as you can share your AMAZING story. I know God will be with you....Coach Rick.

    ReplyDelete