Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Updating...

JULY 1, 2009

In a strange way, it doesnt seem that long ago that I was on my last very cramped international flight coming back from Perú last summer. As the city started to disappear beneath us last summer, I remember coming to the realization that I may never see those boys in Cusco again. I could have never imagined that God would provide the opportunity to go back the very next summer. I am very excited to see the boys once again!

As soon as I land, the plan is to connect with Billy, and then he´ll take me to Kawai tonight. This way I can be ready to help translate for the medical team in the morning.

My prayer is that I will live out 1 Tim. 4:12 during this trip. Traveling alone is something I´ve never done before, but so far, I´ve found it just deepens my dependance on God.

...que mi vida sea para ti, como un perfume a tus pies...

No comments:

Post a Comment