Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 7, 2009

They say that if you can drive in te streets of Lima, you can drive anywhere, and after today, there is no doubt in my mind. It´s more like walking on a crowded sidewalk then driving on a road with the rules I´m used to. We have gone the wrong way on one of the busy streets just outside the city, we´ve come to a screeching halt before going under a bridge, and then decided to back up (in the 24/7 rush hour traffic of downtown Lima) and take a different route, and much more.
My God is the God of miraculous happenings. There have been so many incredible things that have happened so far, and I know there are so much more to come.
I´m going to miss the spanish immersion that I thave had here in Kawai. ´With 1/3 of the team being peruvian, I ended up talking in spanish much more than usual. I´ve made some amazing friendships here, and Im really going to miss seeing these people!
cusco is coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment